1418 East West Shady Side Road
Post Office Box 89, Shady Side, MD 20764
FOUNDED BY THE SHADY SIDE RURAL HERITAGE SOCIETY IN 1984
Our address has changed
We have changed our name from the Shady Side Rural Heritage Society, Inc., to Captain Avery Museum, Inc.
Our web address and e-mail addresses have changed from
Please go to our new website at captainaverymuseum.org