OUR MISSION: We are a not-for-profit corporation, whose mission is to preserve and share local Chesapeake Bay history and engage the community by providing educational and recreational programs and activities.
OUR VISION: A MUSEUM and CENTER for the community, celebrating the culture of the Bay – past, present and future.
BECOME A MEMBER and you will receive:
- reduced fees at most events and programs sponsored by the Captain Avery Museum
- special discounts from some of our South County merchants
- See the offers, here
- the knowledge that you are partnering with our museum and center to celebrate the culture of the Bay – past, present and future
NOW use our secure on-line connection. Pay for a new membership or renew your existing membership
with your credit card or with your PayPal account.
Our Membership Partners
- Once your membership is received, you will receive the following:
- Skipper’s Pier: a coupon to “buy one lunch and receive a 2nd lunch Free”
- Ledo’s Pizza (Deale): a 20% off coupon
- Deale Hardware: a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase
- Greenstreet Gardens: members of the Museum will be provided “Loyalty Cards” and awarded
- double points for live goods purchased
shopping trip to Greenstreet Gardens
NOTE: To receive double points from Greenstreet Gardens, you must send an e-mail to
"Yes, you may give Greenstreet Gardens my name, address & email."
(If you already have a Loyalty Card, it will be adjusted to reflect double points)